StenEd Realtime Theory 101 Average/Fair Condition
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. If you need it quickly, upgrade your shipping.
- Calculated at Checkout
This book is used and in Fair condition. May contain some writing and highlighting. Cover may show wear. Photo is not actual book.
Volume I: Realtime/Basic Theory (40 lessons, 343 pages, indexed, royal blue) (ISBN 0-938643-01-0)
- Includes keyboard and the entire StenEd theory.
- Emphasizes long vowels, high frequency words, and word beginnings and endings while giving consistent and logical writing techniques to insure realtime, conflict-free writing.
- Includes comprehensive word lists, sentences, and paragraphs to reinforce each principle.
- Includes shorthand notes for much of the dictation material given.
- Introduces all required and many optional high frequency briefs/phrases.
- Appendices include summaries of the theory, briefs and phrases, and soundalikes.
- Audiocassettes cover every exercise in the student theory text at multiple speeds. (Item #103A/B/C/D/R, Audios #1-40 from 20 to 90 wpm)
- Computer tutorials for all 180 exercises are available. (Item #GT101)
- As long as the school is purchasing class-size sets of StenEd's Volume I:
- Realtime Theory, StenEd provides theory audios, theory tutorials, and the
- StenEd main translating CAT dictionary free and gives the school permission to duplicate these audios, tutorials, and CAT dictionaries for school/student use.
New books are returnable if still shrink-wrapped with no restocking as long as buyer pays all shipping. Used books are not returnable.View AllClose